Mom's Jewelry Collection. Rings Ring Display Tray. Contains all of the rings in Mom's Jewelry Collection that I have tagged. Tags contain ring size and information obtained from markings on the ring; and a "Value" Price - I'm selling for half that price. In order by Ring Size, beginning with size 3. The majority are size 6.5 (rows 3, 4, 5). There are more rings; either I have not yet tagged them yet or they are made of gold and I am uncertain about the price. I will be working on Blog Posts for these rings. So far, I have completed one for Victoria Wieck. In the meantime, If you want to get a better view of individual rings. Copy/Paste the picture to your computer; then, you can zoom. Since researching online for matches to pieces in Mom’s Jewelry Collection, I have learned that the majority of pieces were purchased at “Estate Sales”. Prices vary a lot between sellers. If the ring is made from a “precious metal” it...
Comments
Post a Comment